- IT’S TIME TO GET REGISTERED FOR THE TULSA RUN EXPO!
The Tulsa Sports Commission is committed to ensuring the Tulsa Run and the
Tulsa Run Expo continue to thrive as an athletic and social fixture in Tulsa.
And YOU are a big part of that. Quality exhibitors, like you, make the Expo a
valuable addition to the thousands of runners who compete in the run.
Booth sales have just begun and there are still lots of prime locations.
Be sure to register soon to secure the optimal real estate.
Clicking the link below will access the editable PDF registration forms.
Just fill those out and email, mail, or fax to us here at Event 1 Productions.
Expo Rules and Regulations
Thursday, Oct. 26 - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 26 - 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 27 - 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 27 - 7 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Booth Pricing: *2017 EARLY BIRD BOOTH PRICING COMING SOON*
10' x 10' Exhibit space (normal)
10' x 10' Exhibit space (island)
Additional booths (normal)
Additional booths (island)
DoubleTree by Hilton Tulsa Downtown
616 W 7th Street, Tulsa OK 74127
Hotel Details:• Rate: $129
• Breakfast for 2 people
• Complimentary internet
• Discounted parking ($5) with in & out privileges
• Indoor pool and Hot tub
• Grab n go snacks
• Check-out time 12:00 PM
• Any additional information to help market your property
• To book a room visit: www.tulsadowntown.doubletree.com and following the directions below.
• Complete the dates and preferences section.
• Click on “Add special rate codes”.
• Enter TRN in the group code section then click on “CHECK AVAILABILITY”.
• After completing the reservation a confirmation number will be emailed to you.
For guests that prefer to make reservations by phone they may call 1-800-838-7914 and provide the above group code to receive the discounted group rate.